Saturday, July 20, 2013

Im a Sous Chef

Good morning, well im here to blog today for 2 reason one which is so exciting for me beyond belief , I am now offically on the DT for The Stamping Chef and  I have to say I cant believe I was picked as there were so many talented peeps who applied.

And the 2nd one is that there is a challenge going on at the TSC Recipes Group and as always there is a fabulous digi image drawn by the very talented Tamara, so why not pop over and join the fun each week there is a new challenge with chances to win some of TSC great digi Images 

The theme this week was an Image from TSC Here and for this weekend only there is 20% off the new release
so pop over and join in the challenge, I know you are all talented so why not let everyone else see as well 

              Here is my take on the Party Raver Image 

                                                       

Hope you liek what i have done with it and please feel free to leave some love, i enjoy reading your thoughts and comments whatever they maybe

Peace & Love 
Pam 

No comments: